Our Services | Key industries
Retail and Distribution
Safety and efficiency: legal support for retail and distribution
Companies operating in retail and distribution practices daily face legal challenges. Because of purchasing behaviours of customers, global events that disrupt the global supply chain system require businesses to reach out to legal professionals for instantly adapting new circumstances.
We offer our clients full legal support in their current and future activities. After the Covid-19, while complexities had exponentially increased in international trade operations, as with logistics, insurance costs, companies over the world shifted towards digitalized shopping to meet the demand and keep businesses insolvent. Businesses operating in Azerbaijan have been affected as a result of these developments.
To avoid any legal scrutiny and financial troubles concerning traded goods and services, business owners need to make sure the distribution agreements, sale and purchase agreements are constructed with utmost attention to the safety and protection of the business, and at the same time, it is well protected from the regulatory challenges in the digitalized form of business. For companies planning to expand in the global market or looking for reliable international suppliers, we offer Due Diligence services to minimize any future legal hurdles.
Also, we help our clients in building their Corporate Management Structure and prepare them for ISO Certification. After our support, clients can directly apply for ISO Certification to guarantee their approval from the first audit. With well-established business operations, our clients can cut significant costs, and at the same time increase efficiency, quality, and financial performance.
Hi! I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s a piece of cake. I’m a great space for you to tell a story and let your site visitors know more about you.
Our areas of work in this sphere include:
- Full Licensing Support
- Supporting Export and Import Operations
- Preliminary Monitoring of Operations for ISO Certifications
- Establishment of Corporate Governance Structure
- Full Corporate Legal Support and Regulatory Compliance
- Human Resources Management
- Government Relations and Communications
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Trademark and Patent Registration
- Full Bidding Support in Public and Private Procurement
- Antitrust and Competition
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Import and Export Operations
- Full Contract Support: Negotiations, Drafting, Amendments and termination of the Contracts, including but not limited to Distribution, Supply, Sale Purchase Contracts, Lease agreements
- Contract Management